WALKS AND TALKS
Interesting and surprising walks and talks are always being planned, so keep coming back to our Book an Event page for the latest additions. On the Book an Event page, by selecting Subscribe you can download the events programme to your own calendar.
If you want to:
- Book a place on a free event
- Cancel an existing booking
- Offer to help run an event
Please go to the Book an Event page, select the event, then select Register for this Event link, that will take you to the Booking Form.
Follow the instructions on the booking form and you should receive an automatic acknowledgment email confirming your booking or request. We may also contact you if anything needs to be confirmed.
If you still do not get a reply from us, or if you do not have an email address, then please phone 07825 469108, which is linked to a voicemail.
When requested, leave a message detailing
- The event title you would like to attend
- Your name and contact details including any others who will be in attendance
- A contact telephone number in case we have to get back to you
- Confirmation if you are a BVCT member
In winter and after wet weather we advise you to bring wellington boots to cope with muddy sections. Help with running events is very welcome – we always need help with collecting donations/charges, handing out BVCT leaflets, or acting as back marker to walks. If interested please get in touch using the contact form.
Reports from past events can be found under Event News menu tab.