Here you'll find directions for section 7 of the Blackwater Valley Path.
Distance: 1.5 miles
1 Cross the A30
- Use the pedestrian crossings to cross the A30 and cross the slip road
- Join the path and continue on the right bank over Wish Stream
2 Shepherd Meadows
- Turn left, cross the bridge and follow the river until you meet a surfaced path
- Turn right to cross the bridge, then immediately left and continue to follow the river to a large metal rail bridge
3 Swan Lane
- Cross the metal bridge, which spans the railway and river, and continue to Swan Lane.
4 Sandhurst station
- Turn right up Swan Lane
- Take the public footpath on the left just before the railway bridge
- The path ends on Sandhurst High Street by the station