Here you'll find directions for section 8 of the Blackwater Valley Path.
Distance: 2 miles
At present, this is the one section of the Blackwater Valley path where there is no riverside footpath. The following route using public roads is suggested.
1 Pass through Sandhurst
- Turn left and follow Sandhurst High Street
2 Horseshoe Lake
- Cross Yateley Road
- Turn left into Lower Church Road
- At the end of the road, turn left, then right into the entrance of Horseshoe Lake Watersports Centre.
3 Join the riverside path
- Head towards the centre to join the path at the lakeside
- Either: turn left to rejoin the river, then right and follow the river to Grove Lake
- Or: turn right and walk round Horseshoe Lake to meet the river at Grove Lake