Here you'll find directions for section 2 of the Blackwater Valley Path.
Distance: 2.25 miles
1 Aldershot Park
- From Pea Bridge, follow the path on the north bank of the River Blackwater.
- At the new housing, take the unsurfaced path between the crematorium and the River.
- In Aldershot Park, either follow the north bank path past an adventure playground or take the south bank path alongside Tongham Pool.
- Cross the River on the bridge opposite a pedestrian underpass and turn left to follow the River.
- At the main road, turn right towards the roundabout and cross the busy road carefully at the marked crossing point.
- Safely on the other side, bear right and take the access track on the left to rejoin the riverside path.
- Take the second footbridge over the River, just before the end of Shawfields.
- At the path junction, turn right to cross back over the River
- Turn left immediately and follow the river bank to the Basingstoke Canal Aqueduct.