Here you'll find directions for section 11 of the Blackwater Valley Path.
Distance: 2.25 miles
1 Eversley Bridge
- Be very careful crossing the road and continue over Eversley Bridge.
- Just before the post box, turn right and go through the small gate beside Bakers Farm House.
- The path is first narrow the widens to have an open character with a ditch on one side and open fields on the other.
- Go through a gate and turn left to follow a wooded field boundary.
- At the corner of this field go though a gate and directly right along an avenue of Holly trees.
2 New Mill
- Go right in front of the livery stables, then left and straight across the first paddock.
- In the second paddock, veer left and exit the field through the gate.
- Follow the path and turn right onto the road leading down to New Mill.
- Cross the river at New Mill.
- Take the first left down a minor dead end road, towards Greenacres Farm.
3 Jouldings Lane
- After passing Greenacres Farm, take the track leading down towards the River.
- When the track surfacing ends, cross the stile and follow the green lane.
- Turn right over a stile and cross the fields, passing more stiles.
- Turn left through a gate, kaaping the fence and River close on your left until Jouldings Lane.