Could you help transform the Blackwater Valley Countryside Trust social media?
We have a bold vision and need a volunteer Social Media Assistant to help make it a reality!
Volunteering as a Social Media Assistant at a charity is a great way to not only bulk up your work experience but to use your expertise to help bring more attention to an important cause.
The Blackwater Valley Countryside Trust is the only charitable organisation solely focussed on protecting, enhancing and encouraging the enjoyment of our amazing Blackwater Valley.
Working alongside the Blackwater Valley Countryside Partnership and other local groups, we organise events, support projects, promote work parties and provide grants to make a difference to our valley.
As a volunteer, you'll only work a few hours each month from home. But you’ll help to raise awareness of our organisation and our work.
Working alongside our Marketing Trustee, we will be looking to you to help shape our social media strategy and boost our online presence.
How you’re helping
- Developing the tone of voice for the organisation on social media.
- Helping the charity reach a wider audience.
- Generating brand awareness.
What you’re gaining
- The personal satisfaction of supporting a charity in a role you're confident in.
- The ability to contribute to the social media community of a charity.
- Experience creating and executing a social media strategy.
- Training and mentoring to help you within your marketing journey.
- Create regular content for our social media channels - Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Assist in the production of our email newsletter and re-purpose content across social media and our website.
- Promote events across online platforms.
- Research and interact with partner organisations online raising awareness of the Trust.
Can't wait to get started?
In the first instance, send an email with a copy of your CV, or a few paragraphs about your experience to email@example.com